World's Worst Blogger

If they were holding a contest, I would win - I am undoubtedly the World's Worst Blogger!


The prize would probably be ... well, nothing! Sort of like what I write on this blog much of the time. Nothing.


Sometimes I feel like I have nothing to say, although my world is crazy and busy. So I'll write about that.

I'll start with Easter Sunday - our church service was so filled with worship of our Savior and Father God. Honestly, I've never been in a service that meant as much.


 


Sorry for the black and white image but it was the only one I could lift from our church website. 


I'm reading more of the Amy Clipston's Amish novels. I've checked out all the books from the library and have been steadily going through them. With an occasional pause for a memoir.


Speaking of memoir, last week I read one of the best ever. In my book. Pardon the pun.



Adam Schefter married the love of his life - a widow with a young son. Not just any widow, but a 9/11 widow. And this is the story of his life pre-marriage - dating and dating and dating without finding the "one." And eventually moving back home to NYC. And the rest, as they say, is history. I think you would really like reading this book.



Oh, the really big news is that for the 9th time, I became a great auntie! Little Mackenzie was born the day before Easter, and she's a doll. P.S. I got to hold her which thrilled me to no end.




One of our biggest pleasures around here, for the past few weeks, is watching that whiz guy on Jeopardy. Are you watching him? James Holzhauer. is a total brainiac! And the money - oh my purse, he's talking about charities, can I be a charity? No?  Sad Face.


So that's about it for this time. Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment so I'll know you've been here, I love to hear from you.


Mary 


Comments