Starbucks Hot Chocolate Copycat Recipe

I don't know about you but I am in love with Starbucks Hot Chocolate. There's just something about the special flavor that can't be matched.

Today I Googled "Star Bucks Hot Chocolate copy cat" and found a knock-off recipe here.

I was surprised to find out there is zero chocolate in Starbucks hot chocolate.I wondered if there was a tad of false advertising there, but really, who cares, right? What else would you call it when it tastes like hot chocolate?!

 Hot Chocolate
(Starbucks.com)


Basic Ingredients:

Water
Unsweetened Cocoa powder
Granulated sugar
Milk
Vanilla Extract

For the cooking instructions, be sure to visit Top Secret Recipes and search for hot chocolate. Or simply click the link above. And enjoy!


Mary

Comments

  1. Ha ha ... I knew that sooner or ;later there would be a secret recipe stash... and YES ...I love Starbucks Hot Chocolate.....Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment