Boxwood Wreath for Easter, Spring, and Summer

I've been missing for a while. I had no idea there was so much to learn in order to actually "do" this blog. There's learning how to write meaningful content. Then my old friend Picmonkey (photo editor) has changed so much leaving so much to learn. But I'm getting there, and eventually I'll be a blogging expert. On to the pretty wreath. 

The boxwood wreath is the star of my spring and Easter mantel decor. I planned to put it on the front door to welcome guests. Instead, when I showed a picture of it to my friend Steph, she suggested hanging it on the mantel. I'm so glad for her idea, as I think it looks just right there.




Here is how I decorated this simple easy-to-make wreath:

Boxwood wreath - Target

Black and White buffalo check bow - eBay

Welcome sign - Amazon

Floral wire from my stash


With these supplies, it took only a short time to put together. The wreath came with a hook on the back, so I hung it up and smiled. Perfect.



The added bonus is I can change the sign seasonally. Christmas, Valentines, Easter. Giving one wreath a lot of different lives.
 

I found the original wreath on Etsy at South Charm Wreaths. Visit Amber for more great wreath ideas.



Thanks for visiting me today.


Mary


Sharing at A Stroll Thru Life



Comments